One of the things we love best about this show is our audience. Seriously, we have some really fun and fantastic people who listen to this show and put up with our silliness week in and week out. So, this week, Dave and I (Scarlet couldn’t join us this week due to scheduling issues) thought it would be fun to answer some of your questions! Listen in as we discuss:
- Our preferences in coffee and/or tea
- One of the worst trends in evangelicalism which some folks may or may not have tried to talk about on a previous episode of the show
- If Abigail (my daughter) will do another episode with us in the future
- Why a family might have kept a last name that has been marred all kinds of awfulness
- My favorite graphic novels to recommend
And of course, we also talk about several books along the way.
A few of the books mentioned on today’s episode
- Maus by Art Spiegelman
- HiLo by Judd Winick
- Superman by Peter Tomasi and Patrick Gleason
- Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry
- Parable of the Sower by Olivia E. Butler
- Iron Lake by William Kent Krueger
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter and Instagram at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM us on Twitter or Instagram.