We don’t always have friends of the podcast on the show, but when we do, it’s Matt Redmond! Matt is a Christian counselor, teacher, author, and longtime listener of the podcast. We have wanted to chat with Matt for a while because of our shared love of books, C.S. Lewis, music, and more. Listen in as we discuss:
- What’s so great about Jane Austen
- Why Matt isn’t a fan of the enneagram
- Books you should read about Bach
- If Bono should write a book, and his appreciation for Eugene Peterson
- Favorite C.S. Lewis books and fake Lewis quotes
A few of the books mentioned on today’s episode
- Evening in the Palace of Reason by James R. Gaines
- Bach and God by Michael Marissen
- Bono by Michka Assayas
- Chronicles by Bob Dylan
- From Cradle to Stage by Virginia Grohl
- Tom Petty by Warren Zanes
- A Grief Observed by C.S. Lewis
- Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis
- Hey Ho Let’s Go: The Story of the Ramones by Everett True
- Teaching to Change Lives by Howard Hendricks
- The Catalyst by Jonah Berger
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter and Instagram at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM us on Twitter or Instagram.