It’s almost Halloween, and we’re talking… well, we’re talking Christmas, apparently. But not intentionally. Dave wanted to talk about Halloween and spooky books, but we don’t really read those all that often. We don’t even watch those movies. So, instead we have some fun talking through some listener questions! Listen in as we discuss:
- What happened when Mormons came to the door while we were recording
- If Scarlet and her girls have read Bunnicula
- What books we read around Christmas times
- Unexpected Christmas books from unlikely authors
- How we feel about book clubs (a longer discussion can and should be listened to here)
- The Christmas songs that annoy me (Aaron) the most
All this and a whole bunch of apologies from… well, you’ll see.
A few of the books we mentioned on this episode
- Bunnicula by James Howe
- Skipping Christmas by John Grisham
- The 19th Christmas by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro
- The Christmas Train by David Baldacci
- The Expected One by Scott James
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- Wild and Crazy Guys by Nick de Semlyn
- Holidays on Ice by David Sedaris
- Wait for Signs by Craig Johnson
- Echo Island by Jared Wilson
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter and Instagram at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM us on Twitter or Instagram.