This week we’re taking things easy and letting the Internet guide our discussion, with three questions from our friends over at Goodreads:
- What’s the last book that busted a reading slump for you?
- What was the last book you stayed up too late reading?
- Is there a best time to read?
A few of the books we mentioned in this episode
- The Clanlands Book by Sam Heughan and Grant McTavish
- The High Divide and American Gospel by Lin Enger
- Gentle and Lowly by Dane Ortlund
- The Multi-Directional Leader by Trevin Wax
- The Secular Creed and 10 Questions Every Teen Should Ask (and Answer) About Christianity by Rebecca McLaughlin
- South of Broad by Pat Conroy
- Man at Arms by Steven Pressfield
- Norco ’80 by Paul Houlahan