Dave and Aaron are excited to one of our favorite authors, Lin Enger, join us on the podcast this week for an outstanding chat about… well, pretty much everything. (In fact, we were having such a good time that we completely forgot the time and went about 20 minutes over—and you get to reap the benefits of it!)
Listen in as we discuss:
- The recurring themes of religion, sacrifice, forgiveness, and father-son dynamics in Lin’s writing
- The importance of place to storytelling
- What does Lin need to teach students about writing
- The danger of over-editing
- The relationship between end-times prophesying and the weird climate in which we find ourselves today
Books written by Lin Enger:
- Undiscovered Country
- The High Divide
- American Gospel
- Comeback: A Gun Pederson Novel (co-authored with Leif Enger)
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter and Instagram at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM us on Twitter or Instagram.