Every organization, church, blog, and even podcast can succumb to mission drift if its identity is not continually being clarified. So today, much like Derek Zoolander did when he saw his reflection in a puddle, we’re getting a little introspective on the show and asking the question, “Who am I?” Listen in as we discuss:
- What we’re really all about—and who are we really trying to be
- Why our faith can’t not be a part of the show (even when we rarely discuss books connected to our faith)
- Carrying conversations when we’re having a bad day
- Dave’s thoughts as he’s finally reading A Man Called Ove
A few of the books mentioned on this episode:
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- Gentle and Lowly by Dane Ortlund
- A Swim in the Pond in the Rain by George Saunders
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter and Instagram at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM us on Twitter or Instagram.