With Barnabas still out trying to get his book written, Dave and I are joined by our friend and colleague Todd Adkins, who is the Director of LifeWay Leadership at LifeWay and the host of the 5 Leadership Questions podcast. Here’s what you’ll hear:
- Why leadership books needs to offer both theory and practice
- Which leadership book Aaron thought was the one he hated (but was actually one he liked)
- What makes a good illustration
- The two books Todd would walk through when developing a leader
- Another round of Leadership Book or Captain Picard!
A few of the books referenced this week:
- Spiritual Leadership by J. Oswald Sanders
- The Power of Moments by Chip and Dan Heath
- The Leadership Engine by Noel M. Tichy
- Silos, Politics, and Turf Wars by Patrick Lencioni
- Organizational Culture and Leadership by Edgar H. Schein
- Endurance by Alfred Lansing
As always, be sure to grab a few bags of the Table of (mal)Contents blend by our friends at Lagares Coffee Roasters. Also, don’t forget to grab a copy of Aaron’s ebook from The Gospel Project, Jesus Saves Christmas, here.
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.